Friday, March 27, 2009

Miss Me ? :p

Just a quick update from me...
Let me recap what have I done for the past few weeks perhaps in March ?

-Uni started, I was in high spirited and looking vivaciously in the first week of class,
and now I've worn out in third week, all because the fatigue bloody assignments.

-Then watched the Mardi Grass 09'

-Had my 21st birthday celebration. I do not know whose idea to carry this plan, but much appreciated who ever turned up. And also thanks everyone for lovely messages and unexpected calls. Not to forget, I've received few presents and love em much. Doomo !!

-Attended Unibuds and MSO bbq party. Glad to meet some new msian frens.

Only two pictures taken on that day ~~

-On the other hand, I miss home and friends. I will be missing heaps of fun with them but they have given me loads of wonderful memory.

-Now I only feel distressful of being a 3rd year student. I know it's not going to be an easy life...
but that's what I need to repay on getting myself a graduate certificate. So why not to bare??

(hmp! Guess I was too excited in the conversation. Meet my frens: Sharon on the left and Harriet on the right)

During presentation
-Going to have my shopping spree tmr. Hopefully get to grab few favorite garments.

-Going to be a big cook on this coming Saturday morning. That's for Cook of the Year, organized by the unibuds. There will be 5 of us in a group, presenting delectable and creative vegetarian dishes. Sounds interesting ? Yay or No ??

I think that's about it that I can think of ...
Stay tune for upcoming post...


Lastly, a recent photo of me for in case u miss me.
:p




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin