Saturday, March 28, 2009

Xuan's 21st Birthday

Well, I've done a stupid mistake !!!
I called her on the 22nd of March and wished her Happy Birthday ....
arhh.... her actual birthday falls on the 29th of March...
I was too anxious.
feel so sorry for her and disappointed in myself... dang !!
However, I believe I'm the very first one to wish her lor... (consoling myself)
but still,
I shouldnt have made such dumb mistake lor .................................

Happy 21st Birthday
Sweetheart !!!

It's my Sweetheart darling Xuan's 21st birthday!! Finally she turned 21!!


On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

:

:
:
:
:
:

:
:

I have a birthday present for u, Xuan !
:
:
:
:
:
:






















::
::::
:::::
::::::::::::::::::::



:
:

:
::
:::
:::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::
::
:
:
:
:

:
:
;
:
;
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
::
:
Viola

See la !! I was there! I was there with u to celebrate birthday ~~ Nice kan ??
I'm sure u will like it !!
Too bad cannot repay u a nightie ~~
Notti Notti xuan.




Reminisce the sweet memories between us ~~



Year 2005
'Liang Ge Ugly ducklings'




Year 2009
'Liang Ge Leng Lui'















I miss u dear !!
The one and only u !!!


3 comments:

林庭辉 said...

wha.....jocie.....you look so different at 2005...

now really more pretty a lot lot...

test said...

jocie is a leng lui already ^^!

yingjia said...

haha, how could you done so big mistake ??? and the pic with u so fake...haha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin