Monday, March 9, 2009

Christmas Day 08'

Wondering what have I done on my Christmas Day of year 2008 ??

Not as happening as the others like dine in to enjoy Christmas turkey or having scrumptious meal in really nice restaurants.

I had my simple celebration on Christmas day with Vince. He came back from Singapore for that particular weekend. We had our lunch at Sakae Sushi and ordered some simple dishes that I bet everyone is familiar with. So don't think I have to tell u guys where is the Sakae Sushi outlets and how good is the food and blah blah blah. Surprisingly I had really small appetite that day, so didn't order that much. Missed out my favorite Sushine Maki, too big portion for me (only on that day).







Pictures taken in the loo ..
Guess where was I.


Then went to Kimberly Street for Char Koay Teow. One of the famous Char Koay Teow stalls in Penang, but I still prefer the one at Lorong Selamat.





2 comments:

Jayne Chuah said...

A friends award for you, pretty girl!Check it out at my site! ;)

CANDSS2U said...

Yummy Yummy... very Delicious

Blog Widget by LinkWithin