Friday, February 27, 2009

Allyson's 20th Birthday

Allyson's 20th Birthday
@

Korea Palace

Another overdue entry. oopss...

10th of Dec was my very best fren's birthday!! I celebrate her birthday almost every year. Hopefully she will realize that how lucky she is to have her birthday falls in December that's when I'm back to Penang for holidays. Feel very sorry for the other best friends of mine. Couldnt get to celebrate their birthday and also the most significant 21st birthday for this year. Not even once after we all graduated from high school.

Here are the Korean Dishes:






Craving for more Korean food after I came back here. Glad to have my friends here with me to enjoy Korean cuisine. Somehow I do not know why Korean food is always been charged exorbitantly. RM30 per dish !? Don't u think it's a bit dearly ??? But I think so lor.

Pictures with friends.






Birthday Cake

For the Birthday Gurl
the one in stripe top.




We felt reluctant to cut the cake into pieces. Might as well just scoop it straightaway with chopsticks, not with spoon.


Spot Xuan, the one with pink top. I didnt know she was stretching her body while I took this.


Group photoFinally, me and the birthday gurl.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin