Friday, February 20, 2009

Twilight

Okie, I know it's far too late and outdated to blog about the Twilight which has screened over the past few months. Nevertheless, I'd like to emphasize on Edward Cullen, the leading character in this movie. Put that aside first, I'll talk more about him later at the end of the post. xD

When I was browsing imeem to check out some nice music and I found out one of the awesome tracks of Twilight- Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine. Immediately, I fall in love with this song seamlessly, keep listening it over and over again. It doesn't bore me at all, in fact I enjoy the song even more.

I've added the song into my music playlist.

Here's the lyrics:


I was a quick wet boy, diving too deep for coins
All of your street light eyes wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map and called for you everywhere

Have I found you
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping or lost you, american mouth
Big pill looming

Now I'm a fat house cat
Nursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats curl through the wide fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold
And clean blood of Christ mountain stream

Have I found you
Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding or lost you, american mouth
Big pill stuck going down





Look at him! He's such an alluring guy. He looks so good and charm especially the moment he started to speak out those cheesy lines towards Bella in his low, soft voice. The way how he manifests his deniable feelings for Bella, totally will melt your heart instancely. Things that he said to her like ' she was his life and he would do anything just to protect her'. Owh..dun u feel sweet for her when this guy is prepared to forgive any mistakes that she's done be4 and loved her till the extend that he would die for her in order to protect her from time to time. This is what girls fantasize about, to search for this kind of romance. I'm pretty sure most girls are obsess with him, just like my fren. We watched this movie in cinema and she kept saying how admiring he is and so, absolutely gone nuts... haha. No doubt he is. Some guys may figure so hard, what so interesting about this vanpire movie and it's in slow ride. If you were a girl, then you would understand why.

One of the popular quotes:

Edward Cullen: Are you afraid?
Isabella Swan: I'm only afraid of losing you.

1 comment:

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Hey , really what so interesting about the guy ? i do want to know le. All my girl's friend also crazy about him . Lol . No offence ya . Hehe =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin