Monday, February 2, 2009

@RedBox, Our singing session

my Gang of friends' gathering

@Red Box


Reunited with my usual, old bunch of friends except for Hun Seang and Wei-Liang didn't attend on that day. Hun was still on his vacation in Ozland but his spirit is always with us. Good aye?! That's what he always told us. As for Wei Liang still stucked in Kl city. We had great, sweet time gathered in a relative spacious ktv room and enjoyed singing like insane, full with emotions!

I shall let the pictures do the talking ~

My gurls











The lovey-dovey ones

Who say guys will never camwhore ??
See.... I'll prove you who are the real 'whores'
Dun get me wrong, it's not the whores that commit themselves in prostitution for sure

See picture below:

The trio
Ivan, Wei Jie and Li Hern






Our precious group of photo
(not forgetting Hun Seang and Wei Liang)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin