Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dearest Min Min

With my dearest Min Min ...

I started knowing her when we were in the same tuition during high school time. She's really bubbly, gentle speaking+manner, and pink color is a her obsession. Everything that she owns preferably must be in pink color. I also used to buy things in pink color no matter what it is and always dream to have a pinky bedroom where I could stay in barbie world, perhaps hello kitty world. lol !

Lunch @ TGI friday

Just the two of us spent almost rm50 per person on the meal that we've ordered, really cost us a bomb.








After lunch, we walked around Queensbay mall and spotted Shizuka and Nobita were dancing on the central stage of the mall. I only realized they were having some Doraemon Show and promotions for few weeks during the Christmas season. No wonder I've been hearing doraemon song, 'ang ang ang' all the way once I stepped into the mall. Felt very extremely excited after hearing the song. probably the song flashback my childhood memories where I used to watched the malay version of doraemon show at home.



Me and the huge doraemon !

We had jolly great time taking pictures and spending time together.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin