Thursday, July 10, 2008

My First PhotoShoot

As I promised I will put up my photoshoot pictures. This photoshoot session was just a random activity and more simpler where they wanted to try out on portrait besides on wild life one. I was filled with elation to get my first real photoshoot and also get to pretend to act as if like a supermodel...muahaha. I came to realise that posing in front of people can be quite difficult. At first, my face expression turned out to be quite unnatural and stiff but after awhile I could get along very well with it. Thanx a million to Katy Katarzyna, Cheng Hiang and others for sparing their precious time to take such great shots of me. Tee Heee....


Thanx to them for helping out during the photoshoot session


Here are some of the pictures:



























Katy Katarzyna and Me
You guys may visit my flickr website to view a complete full album:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shoots..i like the one with the cap on top e~ so cute..wish to hv my own too..=)

badgalwei said...

owhhh!! lurv all ya photo! lurb ya hair.. nice n natural!!

missfragile said...

Lynn: thanx!! I'm sure u will have ure own photoshoot someday too...

wei: hey thanx gurl....my hair sometimes can be hard to maintain ... lol...

JunJun-Riko said...

pretty... ^^ u look gorgeous~

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

I love the second last one..
You modelling?

missfragile said...

junjun-riko: thanx for ure compliment and no doubt u look pretty too... stay sweet gurl !

Chloe: Thank you sweetie. I'm not in modeling field. It's just a casual photoshoot activity with frens.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin