Sunday, July 13, 2008

Feel like in Seoul

Date: 7.7.08
Place: Zozo Korean Restaurant, Liverpool St.


Met up with Mag before she flies to Adelaide for her 2nd trip. Went to David Jones and did some shopping again. Guess that would be my last shopping spree....sad...We walked down to this street and this area were contaminated with Koreans and Koreans' shops as well. We felt like as we were really in Seoul. So we thought 'well since we were like in Seoul, let's go for Korean food !!'. Then later at night, we went to Zozo Korean Restaurant for dinner.The interior of this restaurant was a bit reddish. It attracted us and took us in for a try. Mag actually tried before and said it was good. I find it the price a lil bit overrated and surprised to see the portion is not as big as I think. Hmm... we ordered seafood udon hotpot but only consisted squid, few prawns and all vege which I'm not a fan of vege...I expected to be more seafood like fish or maybe some crabmeat at least but nopeee... The soup was not that spicy but tasted good. So overall was still ok lorrr ...



Pictures Time !!!


I'm starving !!! where's my foooddd...



Hmm.... still waiting.....


Camwhore first !!






Owhhh... lovey-dovey !!

Here comes our entree..



Finally,
The Seafood Udon Hotpot



Yum!!!






After dinner, we had toufu fa at 'ZHU MAMA' tee hee---
my favourite !!!
But cost me 3 dollars !! My gudness!! super expensive one... but what to do... I'm craving for that
It reminds me that I can get only RM 1.50 toufu fa at Gurney Drive...
arghh ... I miss all the cheap hawker stalls all of the sudden!!



My taufu fa !!!


Oh yea my result has released...
I'm blessed that all my grades are much better than Pass, which is a good thing
I know I can do better than this if I could put more effort and not spending too much time on watching hong kong dramas.... haha... Can't help myself from not watching .....T_T

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin