Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Centennial Park Birdshots

Date : 29.6.08
Place : Centennial Park

Damn! That was the first time I woke up super early at 6 in the morning. Usually I will transform to a vampire by staying up late till 4-5 am and wake up at 3-4 pm. Insane right? The purpose to wake up early was to join my housemate and his friends went for birds and portrait photoshoot. Got to know Katy origin from Shanghai and Lucky from Indo. Katy is the one who will be taking portrait photoshoot and I will be her model. Hehe.... I will post it sooner. Stay tune !

All of the pro-photographer have great interest on doing birdshots. They had their cool cameras and gears with them which has already cost them a bulk. Since I had nothing to do but only standing by the side, I took some shots of these photographers on how they set up their tripod+cameras and the way they hunted for their 'birds model'. No matter how damp the grass was, they were still willing to squad and to lie prone on the damp grass for taking nice quality birdshots. There were different kind of bird life in Centennial Park. My housemate even know how to differentiate them and able to tell out their species. I had no idea for sure but to admire the beauty of nature. It's pretty interesting afterall. They were adorable and cheeky when I looked at them.


Let me introduce you these photographers:

1st: Kyloon

2: Cheng Hiang

3: Lucky Cheong

4: ooops ... no idea

See how concentrate they were ?!

My ever lovely photographer : Katy ..
She's such a sweet lass.



Thanx to Lucky for helping us to do the diffuser and reflector job for the whole photoshooting session.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some birdshots taken by Cheng Hiang and Kyloon












------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had lunch at Hurtsville. We decided to have Shanghai food for our lunch as Katy is a Shanghainese.We requested her to recommend some special Shanghai dishes for us.


Ma Po ToFu

Sizzling Beef

Glutinious Ball and Vege

'Xiao Long Pau'

I was savouring 'xiao long pau' hmm.... yum yum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just came back from badminton and dinner. Gotta move my ass a bit to maintain my healthy life. hehe.. My dad told me that women shud do more exercise and this will help to reduce the percentage of getting cancer. So go girl !! Do more exercise and rejuvenate ureself.

Eww... camwhore of myself again... weee..I got messy hairrr..!!
Time to get my hot bath.
:
:
:
:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Btw, your Light Master's name is Lucky Joeng.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin