Sunday, July 6, 2008

Mini Cupcakes + Kung Fu Panda movie review

I bought two boxes of premade cupcake mixer from Coles long time ago but never intend to try. One is called mini cupcakes and another one is fairy cupcakes. My holidays can be bored and dull sometimes. Need to try out new stuff to lighten up my holidays and be more productive. tee hee. So out of my sudden urge, I thought of making cupcakes since I'm fond of seeing cupcakes from those cupcakes blog website. So I tried out the mini cupcakes first.

So here we goes :



Put a wee of fresh batter in every cupcake cases



Then, placed into preheat oven


Next, took it out from the oven after 10-15 mins later


It's time to add icing on top of these cupcakes

Well, he has no clue to decor the cupcakes. As a result, they turned out to look awful and deformed.


It's not easy to decor with icing when I dun have any special equip with me. Still, I tried my very best to make them look good. Dun criticise my cupcakes tho. I know they might not be as great as the others that you always see from the shop front or web. Overall, it's just a simple one.



Tadaaa-----
uh-oh ..... o_o
what do you think for my first try ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 5.7.08

Kung Fu Panda Movie Review

We, the trio, me, Kyloon and Gee went for a movie at night. I might be the last one to watch Kung Fu Panda but oh well, I reckoned the movie was hilarious and cheeky. Filled with abundant of slapstick for the whole. Interesting plot and settings. The animation was so real too which really amused me. Even the soup in the bowl was freaking real. Haha.... you couldn't imagine how we actually laugh in the cinema. We laughed like nobody and till we dropped. Well, I would say this family-friendly movie is gorgeously designed kiddie fable. It's totally awesome and I love it !!




2 comments:

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

nice for your first try baking!
U should try to bake some chocolate ones!

Anonymous said...

still gotta see Kung Fu Panda... Jack Black is classic for sure; he'll be forever famous for his work in School of Rock

Blog Widget by LinkWithin