Monday, October 5, 2009

Thursday Night

Just an ordinary Thursday night. Headed down to the city to meet up Syen who's having 2 weeks holiday unlike me. As usual, did our shopping spree. Got to try on some nice clothes but couldn't really fit me well. Such a hatred.




Love this dress but it's not merely bare back but the entire back was bare, from upper back to lower back. I'm not to the that extend to wear this kind of dress yet. One day perhaps.


Dessert @ Passion Flower



What's next ?
'Cheong-K' is one of our 'passing-time' activities at night.
There were five of us: Ellen, Syen, Jason, King and me.




7 comments:

liwei said...

how much is that bareback dress?

I like you blog said...

why are you girls drinking packet drinks while singing karaoke?

CANDSS2U said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CANDSS2U said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CANDSS2U said...

Wow.. Hip Hop Girl.
Look Fresh!

missfragile said...

Liwei: Sadly, I didn't buy that dress. I think it costs around 29 dollars.

I like you blog: Those were the only drinks they offered us. You pay $12 for 3 hours singing session + 1 free drink.

Candss2u: Yea a temporarily hip hop girl.

CANDSS2U said...

You very suitable to wear dress because 很有女人味...Cute, Kawaii...
I'll continue support your Blog!
Ganbatte for your studying.. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin