Wednesday, October 21, 2009

r.a.m.d.o.m

Pictures on Qim Yi's Birthday.

Wiv Mei Ling

& Li Yi
It's been awhile to have self taken pictures.
I curled my hair with straightener and can handle it better now. Don't need a hairdresser to use curling thong anymore. Geez.

Which is better? Half tied up / let it down ?

This is very random. I missed out to blog about my Brisbane trip. Well I'll just post two pictures here which was taken with Yeow Hun, my friend from Penang, around Southbank, Brisbane. It's not a big city but not as dead as I thought before. I still could see crowds along Queen Street Mall. Great experience but I think all places in Australia look similar. Can I venture out from Australia ? I need to see something new. Lol.. that's impossible. 2 years more perhaps.


Lately, I'm so into korean songs especially the ost of Boys Over Flowers drama. Have u guys watch it yet? I watched it couple months before. It's like another series of Meteor Garden taiwan drama. Alright time for me to get back to work. Will blog again soon. Till then peeps.

3 comments:

h* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
h* said...

O.o.o.O.o...
I popped out. LOL!
all the best for the finals. (:

Jasmine said...

Yeah Yeah...I watched it on March
Really very nice compare to Taiwan version
Hehe...
THe main actor really handsome and actress is pretty
Keke....
Now everyday I get to listen to their songs when driving to college...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin