Friday, October 16, 2009

No eye deer title

It was just a window shopping day and accompanied my friend to search for men's formal shoe in Myer. Since the two of us got nothing much to do and we took pictures of ourselves. lol


Then, we had dinner at Korean restaurant, C-Ya.

Kimchi Hot Pot is my lurve. Yum~!

The Chanel bag is so gorgeous? Dont cha think so, girls ?? Yeah, the question is mainly for girls. Chanel bag is almost every girls' dream quilted bag. For your info, I'm not affordable to own the bag itself. The price is way extravagant expensive. If I were to take the bag with me, means I will be carrying a peroduo kancil unless I earn 10k and above monthly then probably I would consider. hehe.

The bag is not mine and not genuine but a replica one. Still....the quality is superb
*drools*

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin