Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Spring Love

Spring Love Picnic

Honestly, I'm not fond of winter at all. Never ever like winter. I hate heavy clothes on me. Make my hand and feet so effing cold. Weather in Australia is such a craze. It changes rapidly like how your mood change. I call it the 'weather disorder', from hot to cold and vice versa. Finally, my long awaited spring came and happened to be during my semester break(July). I suggested to have picnic at Coogee Beach since the weather was glorious. The picnic day turned out quite well but it got colder and breezy in the late afternoon ==


I have no idea why we girls showed our nails.


I call it 'spring kiss'. Sounds nice ?


The Group Photo

We headed to beach after picnic.
Their sand building work. Again, I have no idea what's it for. A mini water dam ??

Spot mine!

Waited for the bus and that's when we ended our day.

Till then people!! ^^

5 comments:

Eldy Voon said...

look like korea girls la ~

Kennee said...

nice photos... XD
Btw, nanged your post on innit and also clicked your ads here... ^^

missfragile said...

thanx for supporting.

lolly said...

Spotted !!! btm right corner =)
thats your finger hehe

missfragile said...

eh ? not left corner meh ?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin