Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wollongong

My Wollongong Trip

Wollongong is a seaside city located in the Illawarra region in New South Wales, Australia. Took almost an hour plus drive to visit Nan Tien Temple (means South Paradise Temple). It is known as one of the largest Buddhist temples in the southern hemisphere.


The Pagoda




With Claire







The group of people that I went with.




The well known 'blowhole' in Kiama.








All pictures were beautifully taken. Love the splendid sea view at the rock cliff.

Update on what I did today~
Basically did nothing much. Woke up really late today and went for a badminton session. Only had one 'polo bun' as my lunch. It's a good thing for me as I'm currently broke, literally broke. While in the evening, went to join my friends' choir class as for performance preparation for the upcoming Bodhi Night. My first timer to learn how to 'open up' voice before singing, steps like humming and so on. Yeah that's it for today.... what a relaxing Saturday.

3 comments:

Jack S said...

What a nice holiday!
Noticed you caught the 'blowhole' in Kiama photo just as the water was being blown up. good one!

Are you coming to more choir rehearsal? :)

我是贝比 said...

Wollongong is it located in New South Wales?

test said...

whoa never expected to see any temple this size at Australia,really eye opener

Blog Widget by LinkWithin