Saturday, July 18, 2009

Chat Thai

I would say 'Chat Thai' is one of the authentic Thai food restaurant in Sydney city and almost everyone knows about it. You could see a massive long queue in front of its shop everyday and u need to wait for an hour plus for your turn to be seated. Sometimes you have to wait up to freaking 2 hours long. I know it's a bit exaggerating but it is a fact.

So what's so special bout it ??? I suppose they are famous for its unique, delicious dessert.
I personally love their durian sticky rice and dough stick. I would want to try their tup tim grop one day !

Went there with Jason, Ivan and Ping Syen.












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karaoke Session after dinner.

Well, pictures say it all...




Had a great time with them ~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin