Friday, July 3, 2009

Housemates' birthday

Sorry guys for the lack of updates. Yea right I'm on holidays now, yet I'm too busy or I could say I'm feeling so reluctant to update my blog. Gahhh ...

Another one more day, I'm flying off to Goldcoast... and then again, my blog will be left behind with umpteen pictures yet to be uploaded. Two words to describe me ' Terrible & Horrible'.


I'm here to update you with my housemates' birthday pictures.
Proudly present my beloving housemates: Cheng Hiang & Mei Ling.

(hmmp!!.... i think i never really introduce my housemates in mua blog before, oh well nevermind, now you know who they are)


Cheng Hiang ( The May Baby)

Recap: Threw him a surprise birthday prank by using whipped cream to attack him after taken his good relaxing, hot shower. That was Mei Ling's idea. It went smoothly afterall... but still .. I got whipped cream attacked on my hair.. shiatzz...




Notice the so called 'birthday card' pasted on the wall beside him ? I made that and it is still remaining there.

Happy Birthday Cheng Hiang!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mei Ling ( The June Baby)

Recap: Came back on time from my Newcastle trip just to give her a surprise mini birthday celebration. I baked her a chocolate souffle pudding cake ( the only cake I know how to bake, damn 'sia sui' ) She never reveal her exact birthday date to us so the only way to find out her birthdate was to search for the 'culprit'. Guess what... this has proven that I dun possess 'chicken brain' at all (right right ??? my dear housemates). I'm so so so so smart to find out her birthdate and tadaaa--- mission successfully completed!!









Happy Birthday Mei Ling

:
:
:

Till then...
more updates coming soon
(finger crossed**_ )

4 comments:

Breadpitt said...

so good to have such a good roomate eii;-)

Anonymous said...

haha nice birthday celebrations! =)

kenwooi.com

Isaac Wong said...

Is that Mei Ling from Ipoh?

test said...

Walao! ur roomate must be happy to have his "Xtra cream" pix on your blog......

Blog Widget by LinkWithin