Friday, June 5, 2009

new update ^^

~Latest update~

Finally my final design presentation was over. Finished presenting with my model and presentation panels yesterday. Fortunately to be said that I didn't receive any harsh critiques from the jury and tutors but only some wise comments that can be improved but of coz not sure what grade will I get.

The presentation went smoothly for me this time. Surprisingly I didnt stumble and falter that much. Prolly I had short notes on hand to refer while presenting, geezz (okie, I know I'm not spontaneous enuf). However, I wasn't satisfied with the outcome of my work at all...I think my design sucks + lousy presentation panels.

To think of, I've been suffering a lot for the past few weeks especially the past few days...uh No No...it is this semester that chained me to the ground. I stayed up really late and my butt glued on chair all day long, from morning till dawn then dawn till midnight and ... continuously repeat the same damn throw up routine. Makes me wanna puke kao kao. Although my design final was over, but that's not the end yet man !! I still gotta do my report, portfolio, 2 upcoming exams, and one redo construction drawing, wth.

Some pictures to share ...
(it's not my final presentation but for other purposes)

In class studio to draw our 1:1 scale cross section detail




I wasn't fooling around k ?? just that I finished my part...

The day we presented our drawing in studio. It's about 15 meters freaking long..which is about 5 storeys building high. banyak madness ~! wat a waste of time !
and lastly .........
oh ~ did u tell u that I took Japanese language as my elective ..

"Hajimemashite, watashiwa jing ling desu. doozo yoroshiku"

it's the end of the semester and we took a picture with our seminar sensei. She's very cute lor especially she got angry of us because we were too noisy. haha..

uh-well... overall, we had a fun time in Japanese class.


Till then ~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats upon the completion of your project! The drawing is huge! :O

Blog Widget by LinkWithin