Tuesday, June 9, 2009

In City + Cook of the Year

Horray... two exams down again .. left two more assignments to go but feeling much relieve now. I shall do my shopping spree now...tangan dan hati gatal lagi.... can't wait to splurge!! lol ..

Pictures below were taken when we were looking for a jazz club near circular quay. It's meant for our design project... but failed to go in to the basement jazz club. Since we were already in the city, so we decided to stroll around. In the end, we went to the Australia Square building and took some vainpot pictures.


With my coursemates...








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess what ? I participated in the cook of the year competition organized by the Unibuds. Yee Herng was the one called me up and asked me to join as their member... so in the end, I agreed. I had so much fun in cooking.... oH no.. I wasn't cooking, just preparing only.

Spot the guy in the picture? He's Sam, the main chef. He was the one who thought bout the cooking recipes and dishes decoration. We were just his 'helper' :(



Nice craving, isn't it ?



The front row was the judges ...




These were what we made ...




Tempting to eat right ??? Nevertheless, they tasted superb delicious. However we failed to present the buddhist teaching... so.....................

'Fo' word , means Buddha

Dishes from other group.




All contestants....

And 2nd runner up goes to our group ....
There were only 4 groups....and so u know.

We were not the champion of cook of the year...
Itu ? Pinjam saja ler...


1 comment:

=chuan guan= said...

tat was certainly fun!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin