Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SSA Party

Singapore Students' Association Party

in

April 09'

@ Eastern Hotel, Bondi Sydney.

Theme: Black & White

A party was held by the SSA after a few weeks of uni started. Sort of like party first before uni work gets loaded. ngek ngek...

Nothing much to say here... but pictures to share with you guys..
Oh yea.. will be pretty frequent to update my blog these few days.... hope to catch up for the most latest... it's June now n still I'm blogging bout April stuff... 2 months away... hmm... I'm almost there... :p


My archi coursemates

With Korean dude, Steven Gou

With Wu Chuan

With Kassie.



Again with my singaporean coursemates

The NCV, New College Village gang, except for me

Us in the VIP room ...

Liking the ceiling reflection.




Not to miss out the loo photo session.






and lastly a picture of me when I got bek home.

Till then ~~....


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin