Tuesday, June 9, 2009

QE2

Woohoo... two assignments down ... and will be having another 2 exams this coming friday. 2 papers on one day ... I think I can kill myself now. grrr... I need a break !! N I need my holidays now please... whylah I'm having endless assignments ... ??

Suddenly I'm in the mood to blog ... prolly will have another set of new pictures will be posted later... maybe another few more in one go ?? ~~ Bet my housemate will be much disappointed to see this entry.. she complained I had too much overdue pictures and asked me to skip em all n to update smth fresh. but but but... I refuse to do so =.=... I love sharing old photos and bring bek the old memories.. kekeke.. I think I'm talking nuts now. Sorry for my insanity.

Pictures of QE2, Penang below. Only left the few of us in Penang at that time..Had our dinner there and took a lot of peektures. Apparently there weren't many ppl on that day especially not a single person at the section where we dined at. So erm... we, the madness people did the madness thing,so gotcha what I meant ?? I know you are the smartest. *grin*




Magarita Pizza
An old classic and one that everybody loves.
Yum... I like cheesy pizza~




Owh .. missing my darling now
One of my very close fren since primary school .




Spot the Indian girl, standing in between us.
I got no idea why was she so tan that day ~...




We looked dumb in this picture...
Poser weren't we?

Okie, this guy name Adrian, trying to lower down the standard of this bistro. Putting up one leg on chair and took a knife with him to look as if he wanted to terminate his own life.






She claimed that she has sausage lip in this picture.













That's the end ...
till then .. ~

1 comment:

Jack S said...

The exams would be over before you realize it. Keep that fighting spirit up. Jia You! ;D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin