Saturday, May 30, 2009

My loving mother school

Getting bored to do my assignment now, so might as well give myself a break to .... BLOG. keke.. Owh.. I look much like a zombie now, even worst than a panda from China. Wouldn't want to post my recent photo yet.. I'm afraid will scare u off..n will leave that for u to imagine how would I look like now .. keke..


Before I carry on, as you know I've been so stress out where I wrote a bundle of blabbering message on my previous entry and have received couple of comments. I'm much overwhelmed by such encouraging words/comments/messages from my friends n readers. Thanx a lot. I'm learning to distress, uh well.. hopefully it works...and most importantly I could finish my assignment on time with good work.

Again, another overdue post. I just wouldn't want to leave out any pictures/activities that I got before hand. Hope you guys still love reading em'.


Simple in Virtue, Steadfast in Duty

Yeap... I was back to my mother school in February,09'. Every year, I surely will visit my mother school, somewhere that I miss dearly... where all the sweet and sour memories were. I'm missing my secondary school life... so much freedom n carefree compared to uni life. My mother school isnt a gigantic building and only hold an average reputation with not many number of students. However, I'm still proud of own school. Despite how small the number of students is, I can assure you that the girls behave fairly well n disciplined. N... we get to keep our hair long. It's the only Chinese Convent school in Penang. You will never find a girl with long hair from a Chinese school but my scl is different... yippie.


Pictures below is the hall of my school. I bet you would be wondering what are those partition walls for and no longer look like a hall. Answer will be revealed later...



Kind of sad to see the stage is not in used n have become a junkyard place to store things. See
the layer of dust on the piano.... owh ...'sad'

Tada-- that's my former class, the last year of secondary scl. New tables and chairs have replaced the old one.... hmm..

My dearest ex-schmates n also my important friends in my life now.






Canteen

Biology Lab

Clubs that I involved before..





and

obviously not this....

Shall I reveal the answer now ? Yay? No ?
Okie... it's under construction. There was a block of building and it's now demolished. The building block used to be most well-ventilated building...n every student loves to study in that building.... but ... it has now ...

n going to look like this which I dun really like it... all enclosed !!
With our former Math teacher, Mr. Lim Thong

We heart our school !
We are CDK-ians !



That's the primary school building. I was from there too ...


After visited the school, we headed to gurney coffee bean to chill out.



We also bumped into our former classmates on that day too...

Yup.. guess that's the end...
till then ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. You're sad in the 'dust on the piano picture' but still SMILING! :P

So good you get to visit your school. Mine is so far away. Never visited once I finished form 5 :(

Jack S said...

*is horrified at the thought of only short haired girls... * What a good school you went to. ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin