Friday, May 8, 2009

My 21st Birthday Bash

*super duper long post and pictures ahead


Hmm.. let me think...the last massive birthday celebration I had was......... in primary six. Phew..... that was ages ago. It was held beside the pool of my condo, enjoying the cooling, refreshing water and had fun with disaster water balloons. Presents that I received were partially Hello Kitty stuff which is still my favorite until today, but no longer receive any of them since then. Grown up girl dy...will buy by myself.

Well... finally I've turned 21 this year, a year to celebrate my transition to adulthood. Wuwu T_T, means I'm getting older again. I will always be the first one to get a year older among my friends as my birthday falls on 8th of March (relatively early of the year) and I think a 21st birthday celebration means a lot to me. Therefore, my parents decided to throw me an advance 21st birthday bash celebration before I fly off to Oz.

* Tips to remember my birthday:

1. International Women's Day
2. Malaysia Election Day, Year 2008
3.Sammy Vellu's Birthday

(I hope they are useful, fingercrossed*) Remember to wish me next time yea ~~ *-*

It's my first super huge bash ever. Wont think I'll be getting such massive party again at the age of 31,41,51........will I ?? Who knows I will have another one massive celebration when I become a grandmother/ great grandmother in future...keke.

First and foremost, I would like to thanx my parents for giving me such a sweet memorable birthday celebration especially my dad. No matter how busy he was, he did the arrangement and decision for me all by himself: made phone calls to restaurants, hotels, seek help from friend, searched for information to choose appropriate venue for the celebration while I did NOTHING. Again, I'm not trying to flaunt how blissful am I to have such parents that would do anything just to give the best to me. Love you daddy and mummy.

Also, not forgetting to thank my dearest friends who attended my birthday party just for the night and it's alright for those who weren't able to make it as they were not in Penang during that period as for studies. On the other hand, I was truly quite touched for those who made their way to Penang to celebrate my birthday: Xuan & Theng from Kampar, Wei Jie from Singapore, Syen, Pak Soon & Zhi Wei from Kl. The journey wasn't easy and it's all about effort: time and money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 21st Birthday Bash


21.2.2009

@

Cititel Hotel, Penang



Impressive decorated private room and with my name on nice backdrop.
Menu with my name printed as well...



Girls just wanna have fun in the loo.



A quick, short magic show was exclusively performed by my friend, Sanyu.
Thanx heaps!!
My beautiful double stacked birthday fruit cake. Not an ordinary one but slanted to both side, decorated with white rose chocolates and mint leaves.
Another enriched squarish chocolate birthday cake.
Two cakes in a day ~!







Pressies time ~!








The night was still young
and moved on to Mois, Upper Penang Road for more party !

Free admission for us ~!






Sexy danced by the bar girls and strip danced by the 'ah gua'





My 2nd birthday celebration in Sydney!!
Mango cake from 85 degree cakeshop.

Thank you my dear friends.







Presents of the year~~!!
Hope to receive more for upcoming year...geezz.. greedy me...









Ruby stone, Tomei silver bracelet, Sony soft fit earphone, Goldheart 'key' necklace, Bodyshop set, big mushroom, cutie monkey, shawl from PDI, silver diamond love necklace from Orient, Parker Ballpen, soft sensual cream nightie, Molton Brown set, Marie Claire wine bodywash, Dior Kiss Lipgloss, Coach wristlet...

Thank you all for the lavish presents.

The biggest and the most precious present that I ever received was the scrumptious, exquisite birthday dinner party from my parents.

A million thanx to dad and mum

4 comments:

Terence Teng2 said...

Wow. I don't think I've had any family members having a bday bash that grand or big. Except for my grandad where his friends from the police department helped us the party. It's been 30 years since left the force and yet his friends still come and visit him and celebrate his bday. Cool bday party. :)

Anonymous said...

wow cool party!! really nice.. you must be really happy!! haha..
happy belated birthday! =D

leo7_lion said...

Wow, this is super duper grand!

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=game optimizer pro 1.2 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Blog Widget by LinkWithin