Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Intern end of 08'

Did I tell you that I go for my intern at architectural firm? Yea I did my training at LLA architect last November when I went back to Penang for my summer holiday. I never been to work before in my entire life. It was actually not my idea to go for intern. My dad who forced me to! I even tried to argue with him and came to realize that my act was so wrong. You can't blame me for that. At that time, all I wanted was to play. eat. sleep. Oh well, after I undergo this intensive 3 months training, I think it evoked me that there are a lot more things to learn and for me to discover. So far, I'm not able to handle well for this job yet, what I gained was experience. Indeed a good experience for me.

Couldn't believe that I worked exactly full time, from 9am to 6pm. Long hours aiya? I would say it's quite tough for me in the beginning to drag myself out from bed early in the morning, EACH OF EVERYDAY except weekends. You gotta know, I dun have the habit of waking up early. I used to enjoy to the max and set free during my holidays. Not to worry bout my sleeping hours, wake up and get to bed at watever time I want, I like !


Pictures that I've taken before I left the firm.





Seniors and the staffs ..


Doris, the senior designer. She's the one who guided me throughout that 3 months. I was told that she's kinda unreasonable, bad-tempered and especially pretty rigorous towards trainees. Somehow, I dun think she's that horror as I what I heard from. We were in good bond instead. She brought me for lunch, spend time chitchatting, talked jokes and etc. All I could say she treated me so well.


Terrence Tee-Too.. He's an expert in 3dsmax and he's a professional photographer as well, one of the members from rojak studio.


Edmund, the future ar. He's superb hardworking and designs really nice building.
Wooh... I love these pictures below. The interior nicekan ??





The accountant.
The secretary.

Err... the clerks.

Mr. Tiger. He's my granduncle's goodmate.
and importantly my two major employers.

Ar. Lawrence Loh
&

Ar. Ong Jin Cheng

Wu--hu...I was so fortunate they treat me so good, willing to spare the time and teach me. Glad to work there.

1 comment:

WayeYoung said...

I'm sure you must've gotten some good experience during your stint. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin