Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stressing

Argghh I'm starting to hate sketchup !!!!

By now, almost everyone has completed their exams or even ended their course. I'm still suffering here, almost drown soon !!! I please to have some sweet moments ( at least able to 'goyang kaki'-lah) in Sydney before I leave, unfortunately I dun't think I can make it on time. My current assignment is pretty traumatic, is killing every single cells in mua brain. Super annoying when I want the form to be like very fancy curved but cannot be done ~! how eh ??? Blame on myself for choosing a damn difficult building but there's no turning back for now and gotta carry on. So sickening ~!

Well, I wouldn't bother to upload more pictures temporarily. So here's the sneak preview picture of my next post, I doubt ~ kekeke...will try to blog about it whenever I have tad of free time.




p/s: I hope my bimbotic picture does not scare u away but stay tune alrite? hehe...

3 comments:

.liang.n.jo. said...

eh pls la....i wouldn't have even finished ONE subject before u go back ok...
i think my stress lvl is double urs...seeing everyone playing, lepak-ing, relaxing le....sighs...

U jia you n tahan one more day then done le la....

PS : additional sneak preview info.....somethin to do with Chinese...and a place with plants n trees to relax ==D

test said...

good luck and *fainted*.............opps hehhhhhe!

=chuan guan= said...

looks like korean in tat pic..hahaha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin