Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cheongsam Photoshoot

Finally I've uploaded the other half set of my photoshoot photos as I promised be4. I wore a black with red flower printed satin Cheongsam. Bought this Cheongsam a year ago and wore only once for Merdeka Night last year in Newie. I thought I would never get the chance to wear it again till my housemate suggested to have Cheongsam photoshoot session in Chinese Garden, Darling Harbour. Cheongsam isnt that cheap at all and I wonder how many times more I can bring it out from the my closet. Impossible to wear it for daily casual wear.Perhaps wear it during chinese new year ?? Nah ... don't think I have the gut to wear it unless for special occasion.


















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty ^^

Hocan said...

nice photo ^^

=chuan guan= said...

like pro only

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

beautiful girl, wear wat also beautiful.. i wondering when i can have one gf so pretty like you.. haha..

look like artist liao lo.. haa

Eu Jin said...

jocie, beautiful shots. Perhaps it'll be better if yuor fringe are tidied up a wee bit.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dress,beautiful girl!
We can customize what you dream of!
Special dresses for special you!
www.peridress.com
www.peridress.uk.com
www.periwing.com
www.perimart.com
www.peri-wig.com
www.peritown.com
中文站:www.touchoriental.com

Yee Herng said...

Hi Jocelyn,

Haha, this is my first time viewing your blog! I like ur blog~~

Just want to drop by and say i look very pretty in these photos with cheong sam! Like a korean star~ haha..

Good luck with ur studies~ =D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin