Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I was a bumblebee ...

Hey folks, I'm back again. Been busy like a bumblebee lately .... had endless night to rush on my final design assignment. Everyday got to stuck on lappie's screen. I really doubt what's my eye power right now, must be increasing relatively high .. going to change a thicker glass sooon ..@_@ ouch ! I felt so disappointed in myself for not presenting well on my design work. My brain just went blank all in sudden and startled. Fortunately, I have my lucky gem with me on that day ...that's my tutor. There were another 2 juries with him, but I bet he's the one who has the marking sheet only. He's very supportive I could say and tried to help on elaborating my work, didn't even try to let me down.. many thanx to him !

Well, not really in the mood to blog now. My internet connection sucks again ... super duper slow... can't even upload a single picture here.... so I apologize first. I might find one day to go uni and upload em'. Another two more weeks, I'll be going home. I still left one assignment and one exam to go ... so can consider myself quite free at the moment. I have so many plans on my head for this week.....wanted to spend more time with my coursemates...I'll not be seeing them for bout 3 months later on... seriously I felt quite grateful to have them around, willing to lend me a hand on my assignments where I dun need to struggle that much and crack my little brain that harsh ! hahaha...

I think that's all for today .. at least I try to keep u guys updated on what I've been doing recently and importantly I will not abandon my lovely blog here. hehe .. see ya guys

Will update a better one a.s.a.p ....

3 comments:

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Hi , your design tutor so good , help and guide you all out for your assignment . Not like my design tutor+lecturer , didnt even brief us on the assignment and we need to redo the assignment after he checked it . =(
*sorry for delete the first comment ya, because i type wrong something.

test said...

no wonderlah. I thought u went M.I.A. studying for exam ! XD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin