Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My 2nd photoshoot

Sorry people for the procrastinate update and it seemed that I was vanished from this blog world for quite sometime. Totally inactive !!

Allow me to recap what have I been doing for those couple of days... firstly, had my last assignment done exactly on the day I left Sydney. I was total in excitement where I stop over in Singapore for short period before I went back to my hometown. Met up and wandering around the city with my dearest frens although I was not completely recharged or rejuvenate after my 'disaster moments'. Those endless night and assignments really killed me to death and I'm not going to mention the word 'assignment' ever, till the time reaches the next semester. I gotta say I'm officially completed my 2nd year and feeling much eager proceeding to 3rd year. ngiak ngiak ~~

Anyhow, I'm now back to my lovely hometown, pampering myself with all sorts of affordable 'luxuries'. What I meant was utterly having good time resting at home, enjoying my mum's cooks and care, yearning for dad's new gifts and pamper myself with beauty products to ensure I'm in good condition during my holidays as I look superb awful and dehydrated for now. Feeling glad that I've reunited with couple of my buddies already since the day I arrived. I still look forward to meet up more of my frens no matter how long we've been apart after we left high school. That's all about my short updates.

Back to my photoshoot photos. Had my second time to have photoshoot session with my usual exclusive photographers and helpers. Lol!! Sounds like I'm one of the professional model, so 'thick face'... nah ... that's my housemate's interest and thanx to him for all the arrangement. I think the color of these pictures may look slight different in each computers. Somehow they look bit yellowish when I view them by using desktop but not in lappie.

'Gege' photoshoot






















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photoshots..
But one thing that I noticed and I just can't stop laughing is the photo which you're holding the sword and your friend's in blue smiling with her upper teeth out!
Lol!

No offense, still a nice shooting for both the models! *applause*

Anonymous said...

nice! looks like princesses from china! =)

Feeling said...

oh dear! you look cute and naive but pretty! =D

Anonymous said...

JL,

You forget to link me up again :(

Can you pls link up the photographer?
Need some traffic to my blog...

CH

missfragile said...

oopsie.. i will do that soon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin