Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Movie day

Planned to watch transformers on Thursday night. Transformers ? I thought it was some anime series in ages ago. It's quite similar to the well known gundam. Reminds me of my friends in luct. They love gundam a lot, I dunno why. But what I know is, the soundtrack of gundam seed darn nice.

Before heading to cinema, we loitered around Big W, the supermarket in Jes.



She was trying on a boot.
I wonder how many times can we wear a boot during the steaming hot, stuffy and sweaty weather in M'sia. Although it's cold here, I haven't got the chance to put on yet, but one day I doubt.

For me , I just try on the beanie.



The Movie - Transformers
Destroy or Protect


The movie has great plot and best action scene. There are few hilarious scenes and will make u fall about. It's awesome and compulsive movie to watch.

Josh Duhamel, one of the actor in Transformers. He is charming and hot !!!! Don't u think so ?!

Random pictures around the cinema


Me and Sook Won. Blurry picture of us.


Amitha and me



Bad snap. This 'ang mo' obstructed the Transformers poster in purpose ==





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeaa.....very very nice movie!!
Josh is very handsome too..

Anonymous said...

yeaa...very very nice movie!!
Josh is very handsome too..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin