Thursday, July 12, 2007

Movie night

Went to Malaysian Food Restaurant to have our dinner where Ray used to be a waiter over there. The boss served us by introducing some of today's special meal. He's quite humour, kept on wanting us to try his curry chicken and promised to add more chicken for us.

While having our dinner, he came to us and chit chat. He was quite surprised when I told him I took architecture this course.He was like 'wah, ure goin to suffer for the entire course!!' T_T...... Is it dat really surprise the others when I take dis course? I dunno whether anyone will use those one kind of glimpse, despising my ability or not. Or because of how I look? Looking petite doesnt mean will not able to take dis course rite? I wonder am I trying to convince myself to feel better. K la, maybe I'm just being too fussy of these. The final solution is to work on, try my very best althou I can be very slack sometimes. But no matter how hard it is, no matter what is the outcome, no matter I'm able to get through or not, I perceive all these as a challenge which is given to me.

Time to avoid those crappy. Snap some pics on the way to cinema.

Jas and me

Watched Harry Porter on dat nite. I'm not a fan of Harry Porter and seriously sometimes I hate those creepy and scary background acoustics. No matter how many episode they have, I still dun understand what's goin on in the whole movie, I just dun give a damn. Sad to say so.
:
:


:
:

3 comments:

Ray said...

Sorry oh, U don't like to watch Harry Potter oh...thank for coming with us.. I believe u can do it. Everyone could achieve something if she really want it to happen. Believe it , believe yourself and believe my comment..haha..Anyway good luck to you and This sem I will be busier than I have never face be4. so might not have much time to bring u have fun around . but will try..maybe u can bring me around too..haha

Anonymous said...

lolx.. like to read ya blogs ler.. c ya life der so enjoy~@

missfragile said...

Thanx heaps u guys.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin