Friday, February 29, 2008

Melbourne Trip-Part 3

Melbourne Trip
Part 3


The Great Ocean Road, Melbourne

I'm going to divide my Melbourne trip into 3 parts. The 1st and 2nd part to be continue sooner. I know it's kind of strange to complete the 3rd part before the 1st and 2nd one. Whatever......as long as I will post it up.

Since we were quite free and decided to make a tour to The Great Ocean Road. I wasnt quite sure what is it about and paid 90 bucks straightaway for this trip. What I know is, it is one of the popular attractions in Melbourne. After a long journey to this place which made me felt totally sick and dizzy in the bus, and looking at those unmovable stones or so called the Twelve Apostles, my head ache and purse hurts dearly. It will be like 90aud x 3 equals to 270 ringgit. Ouch .......that's really hurts. Isnt it expensive??? Just to look at 'stones' ??Shh..... my dad never know I spent dat much. Here are the photos I've taken. We made lots of fun in the bus rather than looking at stones.






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Camwhoring in Bus-- Take 1





.............................................................................................................................................................................

Camwhoring in Bus -Take 2




There are more pictures actually, but I think you're going to throw up sooner or later ..........

















No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin