Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cute Little Edible 'Thing'

Do you like this ??

this??


this?????




or this??


and this????


Omg it's love-a-cupcake !!!!
Look at all these mini cupcakes. They seems so nice, tasty and lovable to me.










So how was it after looking at these delectable, interesting mini cupcakes? It's such too strong a temptation for me to resist. No way.... it's way too wasted if ure gonna eat them up. I would have kill you. Do not just look at all these pictures, it's so real that you can have it too. Dont wonder you're having an illusion or not. I can wake you up and tell you-- You're NOT. Am I making things so exaggerate?? Maybe a lil.

I never know there's a special service to make an order on these cupcakes in Penang. It's at Manila Place, Gurney Place. I always thought there's one in KL but not in Penang. Yea, maybe I'm too outdated for not knowing this.. but well Penangites are real lucky to have it and TASTE it........ but too bad for me. I found this interesting cupcakes but losing the chance of trying it. I'M NOT IN PENANG!!.... a very bad thing.

Well, these cupcakes can really make a person's day. How nice is it when a person gives u these as a special gift. It's a new idea of giving out cupcakes as a birthday gift. Any wise people going to contribute me for free ?? at least one?? please...please...please... dat shud be enough ... haha ..


So if you're interested..
just drop by at
:
:
:
http://love-a-cupcake.blogspot.com/

Start making order for yourself, family, friends or your special ones.....

Hope you guys have a wonderful day !!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin