Friday, December 28, 2007

Freedom

Date : 4.12.2007
Venue : Redbox, Gurney

Lazybump is here again. Sorry for the lack updates as I am really really lazy to blog. I dun feel like writing anything but just to upload pictures only. Shud I change to photoblog rather than writing some boring stuff in my blog ?? yea, maybe I can think of it. This month I've taken a lot of pictures, been to many places with buddies blah blah blah... but never upload it here yet. I'll update as soon as possible. Well, it's going to be end of December in few days time. I really hope time will just stop. I do not wish the day which I have to fly back to aussie come close to me. But still, my wish never be granted that I have to leave my family, friends, loves one and here someday.

I'm totally blank now....omg can anyone tell me how or what to write an interesting post?? I feel that my post is getting dull rite now. I dont care for now, it's my blog anyway, who dares to care?? hahaha... Anyhow I'm here to write about my friends who sat for stpm got their freedom at last, the day they were looking for. After their final last paper, we spent together happily in redbox and sang out loud like nobody. I met back my old buddies that we've been in the same class in year 2005. Any changes of them? Some may not but some may changed to be more feminine. I've forgotten what we did after singing in redbox......hmmm... maybe went out somewhere else at late nite...or... urghh really can't remember anything of that. yeah, I think that's all for this post.

~Pictures~












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..finally u update ur blog
after redbox we went to watch horror movie
den walked to crepe but it didnt open
so we had our dinner at gurney hawker stalls there
den sat at gurney drive there chit chat
hehe...at last went home
see my memory power is so good woa...^^

Anonymous said...

No matter how dull your blog is, i am the one still interest to visit Miss Fragile blog. Dun give up. Haha.. We are expecting you put more photos after you bought a new pinky cyber-shot T2. Your writing is the spirit of the pictures. Gambatte!! Remember, you are not alone (This is true, you have so many friendzzz).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin