Monday, December 3, 2007

Beach day

Venue: Batu Ferringhi Beach
Date: 24th of November

Hi folks, another updates from me again. This time, we went to the batu ferringhi beach first before going to Su Min's uncle's apartment. We suppose wanted to go for a ride on banana boats, parachute...etc... but we insisted to wait for those who were still sitting for Stpm. So coincidence, there was a wedding going on by the beach. The wedding was westernized where you always watch those kind of wedding style in movie show like "Because I said so" by Mandy Moore. I can tell you, it's so romantic to have this type of wedding style. We wanted to sneak in and have a peep, but it's kinda embarrasing to do so as most of the guests were facing towards us. Anyway, we really had good time by the beach, experienced the moment we were stunned by the people who were doing parachute, and needed to land down by the beach and gonna hit us so close. Oh well, I'm looking forward to another outtings again, will be a memorable holidays for me.























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sand is too white, look like snow. I cannot recall that Penang has such a nice beach.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin