Sunday, October 14, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya,
Adilfitri mulia!!


So do u guys attend any of your malay friend's open house? I have Malay housemates and so they celebrated this occasion at home. They prepared the food and dessert for the whole day before Hari Raya. I can see they put so much effort on decorating the house with Raya cards, folded ketupats and so on. I had this strong feeling that I'm actually like living in a Malay house. Well, I dont really give any help for the preparation. I was busy doing my assignments and struggled a lot. Wanted to get all this done as fast as possible. Somehow I got to make bandung with Siok Wun on the day itself. It was real packed when everyone visited our house at the same time. Take a look on what I wore for the day--baju kurung. I suppose already wore a top and a jean that's all. But ended up, Wun coaxed me to wear baju kurung to accompany her. The baju kurung outfit was still not too bad. Cool experience to be a kampung girl once in blue moon.


Variety of Malay food !! Yummmy....... get to eat nice food~~
Love curries!!





The Crowds-the multiracial








1 comment:

click me said...

do you consider your blog a picture blog or it's the contents that impressed people?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin