Friday, October 12, 2007

Hailstorm in Newcastle

Well this is a very instant post. I'm just so excited to post this up to tell u guys ---finally I get to see the real hailstorm!! Woooh hoo... that's really awesome !! I didnt know there was hailstorm till my fren called me up. No wonder I heard huge noise from outside, wondering how come raining would be so loud and I didnt bother it at all. Thank god my friend informed me about this or else I will be losing my chance to see the incident. Dont say I'm 'sua ku' (in hokkien) or maybe I'm really sua ku-lah..... haha... I picked up the ice and have a look... it's similar to those ice cubes in your fridge, difference in sizes only and it's round in shape.





A more closer look --


The video is not that clear...too excited till I use my handphone to capture. haha...
(click play, then pause and wait for it to load before u play again)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin