Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm sorry

I apologize of my bad behavior these days. I was being so bad tempered and insisted not to listen and dodging questions from you. You waited patiently, sorting out those problems, helping me out, being a worrywart at all times. Just because of me, all for me. I know I hurt you deeply. I feel guilty on what I've done to you. I didnt want to behave such way, I was just too frust over my stuff, real pissed off sometimes -- my lappie fault. It treated me badly recently, tends not to 'sayang' this owner, behaving so problematic. I'm so sorry, do understand me and please forgive me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its good to know you are in a good shape now. Worry is part of life. It gives you the sense of achievement when u suceed. ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin