Monday, August 27, 2007

Club INS National Day




Arghhh, I think I need to start blogging again. I've abandoned it day after day and time for me to update, update it.

In this month, I've attended the Singapore National Day on the 9th of August which organized by the club INS. INS stands for The International Newcastle Singaporean's Club. The celebration was held in Silver Dolphin, Cardiff. They cater buffet course. Apparently I'm a member of the club (I'm not a traitor, I'm still loyal to my own country.......but I just wanna have fun, dont u ?). Okie, I just need to pay for $12 (member price) and normally, the most cheapest price we can pay for is the senior price, $15. Hmmp...... reasonable price right? of coz I'd like to attend.

Once we reached there, we need to register ourselves and had stamping on the back of the hand. They distributed brooches and I got one for myself. It's a 'singa' head. Pretty cool and cute. However, I got this stupid idea of putting the brooch on the table to reserve the place where we wanted to sit. Siok Wun followed as I did. When the time we came back, they were stolen !!! I was real pissed but eventually can't do anything with it. Was my wrong anyway.

Before registering_____

_____Close UP


No regret attending the national day dinner. They did provide myriad of fun and games. But all I did is to watch and laugh out loud. First, they had to sing their national theme and guess wat. Surprisingly, I couldn't believe that their national theme song is in Malay. Have been travelling to Singapore for so many times and it's just so near to Malaysia, and for all this while I didn't know about that at all. Am I the only ignorant one????

The next agenda was the Chilli-eating Competition. Here's one of the video which I've taken from the webpage itself.

The Chilli-eating Competition



There were few events goin on such as the hunting items and catwalk competition.

The Catwalk Session !!


PaK Pak Soon Soon a.k.a Mr Pig



Wawa, Siok Wun and Me


Wawa & Me


Jason & Me

Our way back home......

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Last and not least

Overall, was a great night. Lots of laughter thou. heeezzzzzz........

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin