Friday, May 25, 2007

The night

Yep, i do enjoy the night. I love the moment when we were together.
Woah, can't believe this gurl who's goin to be Miss.Emo sooner, kept camwhoring for the whole night. Tsuk tsuk ~ well, u've produced lots of great pictures. I appreciated them.
Spent the whole night together in a cozy room. Heater and the electrical blanket made the room so warm and comfortable.
Had our hungry jacks after buying groceries from jesmond. Hungry jacks burger is really worth it. I was so bloated afterall.
Suppose to do my report, but not really can concentrate and ended up camwhoring wif a soh poh. haha
stayed up late till 5 in the morning and had a bowl of hot and spicy instant noodles before heading to bed.
The circumstances is Hmm.....too comfortable to wake up on the next morning.
hey dear,
Ure not fat but chubby.
Ure not fat but cute
Seriously, I mean it, ure not fat at all~~~
U gotta love the way u are~
Thanx heaps !! Always and forever, welcome u bek at any time ~~ ^^




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah..u 5am only sleep?
kenot always like this la..
no good for health 1
or u wana copy me stay awake for whole night?Lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin