Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memories


Lying beside you, here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mind
Softly you whisper, youre so sincere
How could our live be so blind
We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are by my side

So now I come to you, with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping youll see what your love means to me
Open arms

Living without you, living alone
This empty house seems so cold
Wanting to hold you, wanting you near
How much I wanted you home

But now that youve come back
Turned night into day
I need you to stay.



When was the time I watched this movie before? Two years, three years or maybe four years back? I can't remember. All I know is just a past, a sweet memory that will not be forgotten. However it does not belong to me anymore.
Anyway Umizaru is a good movie, I reckon. It's about friendship to brotherhood. I love the song in this movie as well----Publish Post- Open Arms by Journey.
Woohoo, I've finished my construction report. Sadly, I need to complete my model and presentation board. Keep it on !

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin