Saturday, May 26, 2007

Breakie

dIM sUMS!!

jASMinE

JeaN JeAn


Usually I will wake up late in the afternoon during weekends.
And so this morning have promised Raymond to have breakie togetha with his housemate,Zheng Jie, Jean and Jasmine. Didn't expect Zheng Jia is 18 this year, doin his foundation before proceed to 1st year engineering. Yipee, finally found someone is much more younger than me.
Well, woke up this morning till jean called me up. Hmmp, woke up in a blurry face yet have to get myself prepared as fast as possible.
We had our breakie....hang on shud be breakie or branch ? It's almost afternoon. Aikz, dun give a damn. Kayz, we came to this restaurant called "Peking House" in Jesmond. Didnt know there is a chinese restaurant hidden behind. We ordered dim sum by the way. Woot, for ages I never eat such mouthful delicious of dim sums. Nice aroma indeed. We had siu mai, char xiu pau, chee cheong fun, nuo mai gai, xiu long pao etc........woah, we were so fulled. Everyone was looking at each other to see who's able to finish up all. haha..that's so funny.
So after having our breakie/branch, we went to jesmond mall for awhile to have a better digestion.
Yeap, that's all for today~ Argh, I gotta face my loads of assignment. Y am I still on the same track doin the same report again. Comon duh ~

Here's go my random pixx.^^







No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin