Sunday, August 9, 2009

Queensland-Goldcoast

Howdy people ?? I'm getting busier every 'seconds' from now. You smart people shud know what am I busy of at the moment right ??
Geez..

I thought of having a break to blog about my trip to Queensland during my winter break. Excited ? yay/no ?

Argh .. I'm missing the trip now. Glad to have good mates (Mei Ling, Yoke Heng, Hoi Yan and Yong Khing) around to travel together and we had hell lotsa of fun throughout the whole trip. Yes ! I absolutely enjoyed myself to the max!! To my surprised, we've got like 'gazillions', not kidding at all. Phew!...too bad I couldnt upload them all here.. else would occur 'pictures traffic congestion' or watsoever. LoL

Right, let's rewind....

Headed to airport early in the morning and had mcd breakie.
I love hashbrown and everyone loves it too ..

Hoi Yan n me in the plane

N... finally we arrived!! felt much anticipated.


Us while waiting for the bus ... and got ready to
'Surfer Paradise' in Goldcoast !!


Whoops...
mind you... I'm not converting to Malay.
I was just trying to avoid the scorching sun ~~~

Was finding our way to our apartment.

N here are the pictures of the apartment which we stayed in.
A very cozy, comfortable, 'hotel rated' like apartment at extremely reasonable price for the 5 of us to share.

2 bedrooms in one apartment unit.


Living room
Dining area

Well- equipped kitchen


So what's next after checked-in the apartment??
The weather was good and that's the best time for us to stroll along the best known beach in Australia --- the surfers paradise ~ !

Camwhored infront of the huge mirror before heading to the beach..


I have umpteen pictures and will be divided into few parts regarding my trip.
Yeah, so stay tune to read about my 'bitches' fun time.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin