Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Newcastle Short Trip

During my semester break(June-July), I took the initiative heading back to Newcastle-- the ever peaceful small city. No traffic congestion and free from air pollution.

People have been asking me if I ever miss my ex-uni. My answer was a Yes. What I miss of are the friends I first met. Friends make the place wonder.

Excuse my early morning , blurry miao miao face.

Stayed over at Syen's place.
Both of us guided the newcomers , Yoke Heng n Chong Wee to tour around the environmental friendly campus.



Welcome to architecture department school.
That's where I first enrolled to and helped me pursuing to a better uni.


I missed the spacious design studio which located in no where of the uni.
You could see couches and mattress in the studio. They are part of the students' habitat.


Went to Goldberg to have our dinner, a place where I'm familiar to.
Had this chicken walnut pasta and it's incredibly good. So far I have not found this in Sydney yet... owh ...that's bad.

My long lost friends.

Had homecooked dinner on the next following night by greatest Syen and also some dishes cooked by Cherlyn, Ru, Maggie and Hui Fern .

Syen made us sticky date pudding.


Thanx for the effort.

Group photo of the night. Hui Ru went socializing with other frens in common room and she was replaced by the yellow smiley.

Me and Syen.

Toodles people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who loves to taste radical things. Presently I'm constructing my hold photovoltaic panels. I am doing it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive this. I saw a really brilliant site which explains how to create pv panels and so on. The site explains all the steps involved in pv panel building.

I am not exactly sure about how correct the info given there iz. If some experts over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it will be great and I would really treasure it, cauze I extremely would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/useful-articles]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You guys are the best.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin