Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Teddy with me

Look of love, it's on your face
A look of time that can't erase
How long you've waited for me,
waited for me to take you home.
as now, you've found me.
and I'll never and ever let you go.

Dear teddy...

Su Min said she wanted to dump the sweet teddy away from her car ...
no way ... the teddy looks much lovely, how can she do that to this lovely ...
ouch ... I hope she didnt. If she did, please present me this teddy, I'll make my promises not to abandon you...

:)



Zhi Wei and Me

Guess whose bulu kaki is this??
Haha
Answer: Wei Jie


The sweet, charming Jiong

Candid shot of teddy

Paradise Blu Blu Minz

Went to Min's house to pass time. Watched 'La Lingerie' together till dawn. That's it !






Su Min and Me


luv ya girl !

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin