Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Japanese Buffer Dinner

This entry will be having heaps of pictures ahead...
not me, but food.
Ensure yourself not to have your stomach empty while browsing through here.
Just bit afraid my photos will make your stomach growls hard.
hee...


Had these when we arrived.

Bird Nest

Sharksfin !

Japanese Buffet Dinner @ Ginger

Hatyai.Thailand

Well, I'll just let pictures do the talking ...
Btw, the buffet only cost us 49.90 bucks per person. Very worth it where you'll be served with scrumptious and delectable Japanese food.





















My beloved parents

and my kakak







Foot or body massage is a must to try if you happen to go Thailand.
Cheaper than anywhere else.

Kind of tired to write a longsome post so a quick pen down for today.
Till then.

4 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

seem cheap and nice..nvr blog bout where u went in thailand?

.liang.n.jo. said...

damn.........that looks so very good...
sobaaaaaaa!!!!
ur lucky kakak...

no wonder i see fat growing on you *points here n there* ==P

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the velcros are all over 340 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

SkimiEmaita xaikalitag Blivialgape [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] OrderbNeott http://gusannghor.com deesyhiespibe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin