Friday, January 2, 2009

Movie Day+MCD

Gosh !! It seems that I'm lacking of time to update my blog !! I wish I could keep my blog up to date from time to time, to share my latest stories and moments, but seriously I have minimal time. The best thing that I can do at this moment is to update bit by bit as I have uncountable pictures awaiting in my picture folder.

Movie Day+Sunrise Mcd
(sometime ago...)

Went for a movie at Gurney Plaza to watch Madagascar 2. The movie brought me lots of laughter and I reckoned it was a great hilarious animated movie although I never watch the first one which screened like ages ago. Some ppl told me they prefer the first one than the second one. Well I'm not able to make any comparison and couldn't give any generous opinion. Lol.

Gurls tend to have fun in the loo by taking vain pictures. Prolly we dun need to seek any help from the others for taking pictures of us. We could just hold the camera by our ownself in front of the mirror and take numerous pictures as we like.


Spot the guy in the gurl's loo. That's Wei Jie! We dared him to go the girl's loo with us and he did!! Well done for him.


The girls and a guy !


Then to Mcd ...

My girlfriends






That's all for now.... I feel I'm spinning now... having a headache now...
shall blog another time soon ...
till then

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin