Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Short Trip to Singapore

Lost the interest in writing at the moment.. perhaps my brain is not restless now and you might think my post kinda dodgy.
can you believe I'm working now ??!! although it's just my so called 'internship'...this is my first time ever working in my entire life... *jaw drop* everyone does ...lol

Went for a short trip to Sg for 4 days.

Day 1

Sentosa Island



Chinatown



Clarke Quay


Bought a slipper from the newurbanmale
does the paperbag inspire u anything ?

My hokkaido durian flavoured ice-cream

Day 2

Meet up with my best buddy, Jas. We went to a mall called 'IMM' at somewhere that I couldn't recall. Her intention of going there was to see her favorite artist 'WuZhun'. Nowadays I dislike attending those singer's autograph session where you need to be packed with sweaty and sticky ppl that surround you and suffocated to death. Feel so disgust.

Lunch at Bali Thai










Strolled from City Hall to Bugis at night



He spotted the tall, gigantic ang moh guy and he was total freaked out !! Muahaha

We are waiting for the Santa coming to town ~~

National Library


Attracted to these small cutie rice packs and bought one to try.




Bugis Street




Day 3


Got to meet up with Wei Jie who's currently studying in NUS. He permed his hair curl few months ago and that was my first time to see his new hairstyle in person. Well, I would say he really looks like 'Beh Yong Jun', the well-known actor who acts in Winter Sonata. He's becoming more korean look now. Together with Jas as well, we had our lunch at one of the food court near Orchard Road. Wei Jie introduced me the 'Hokkien Mee' and is known as one of the famous dish in S'pore. As for me, I personally think it's just so-so, nothing special lor ... and definitely cannot be compared with the Penang's one.






High tea at Japanese Restaurant, Paragon




Very delicate and light dessert
for the three of us.














Spotted this amazing mirror in the loo. The mirror eventually did reflects us with much taller height and I was amused by its effect. Too bad it didn't show up that well in picture else you could see the moment I 'was grown' taller.







The 'uncle' and 'aunty' shopped in supermarket. The 'uncle' was hunting for snacks and the 'aunty' 'see see look look' ...




What about day 4??? Did nothing much on that particular day. Basically just try to jumble my stuff into my luggage as they were quite a number. Then later in the afternoon had lunch with fren, came back to Jas's house to pick up luggages and off to airport ~!


Till then ~~ more to be updated

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyer...
me look so "charn" in those pics...
need to recharge myself now...
*evil laughing*

**++P@radise b!uR_bLuR m!N++** said...

no ler...where got..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin