Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A mini gathering ? ~

Again, more pictures than writing. Lazy to recall what I've done for the past few weeks and rewrite it here. However, got to spend every single moment with my buddies and that feeling was great. Feel warmth at heart and can't get enough from cuddling them( my gurls). There were times that I failed to meet them or missed out the chance for gathering, for instance I didn't turn up for the dim sum day. I really couldn't wake up on time and need more sleep. Sorry gurls... you know what I meant.

Date: 24.11.08
Place: Salsa + Old Town



Adrian the max bird...





Tried to camwhore in car

Met up with the others at Old Town for simple dinner yet could only hear our laughter piercing through the air.

The big laughter Jiong.


The Guys
With Jiong


With Xuan

While waiting for Oh Su Min to come ...

and she joined us later for another group pix

My darlings ~~

The big gurl still bringing 'Hello Kitty' bag along, but still, I heart the mouthless kitty cat



Ivan, this is for you. Like the effect ??

The gurls' camwhoring session.


Group of the nite



My favourite cosmetic's brand-- M.A.C

Till then ~!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin