Saturday, December 20, 2008

3G+ Little Cottage

Dinner @ Little Cottage Cafe


A pretty small restaurant yet a cozy place to dine in with family and friends, serve you with Western and Italian cuisine. Their cafe's motto is " Yummy, Cozy, Friendly". Pictures below say it all.




These are the dishes that exquisitely prepared by the chef. The first picture below is their one of the main dishes speciality. The homemade gravy is the bonus that taste even delicious. As for the price wise, I feel it's a bit costly for an unemployed person like me but of course once in a blue moon doesn't matter much. My friend told me there's a better deal to have their set lunch at relatively reasonable price.





Hwei Lin and me

Zhi Wei and me

_____________________________________________________

Catch up with Xuan and her hunny at 3G for drinks after dinner. Not really into their interior compared to the other bistros out there and drinks were totally bad. Guess, i won't be going there anymore till my next life ... wow...imma sounds so serious. haha.





That's all for my short night out with friends.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin